The SEO service with a unique and fun video marketing solution. Catchy Cartoons! Business cartoons for your site message.
Ask About Creating A Cartoon
Catchy Cartoons for SMEs / Start-Ups / Enterprise Firms
Other services include: 1000+ Visitors from £7.99, No Contract... »
See my local SEO results for 'low cost seo services' below.
Marketing with a Fun Twist...
ClickForSEO brings businesses a Fun and Lively marketing solution…
Take a look!
Plus, my low cost partner SEO packages:
*** Local SEO plan to get listed as the service to contact in your locality when people search on Google for you e.g. plumbers, designers, restaurant, builders, etc.
Get found locally for just £12.99 /mth,
*** FREE SEO Audit including a FREE phone/Skype/email consultation that shows how to optimise your site for Google.
*** SEO Audit PLUS a Monthly SEO Link Building Plan, Uncover buying keywords, Google listing in 48 hours, £49.99 /mth,
ClickForSEO, the online marketing service offering a fun twist for getting your brand noticed. We offer a unique video marketing package called Catchy Cartoons. See example video left. We help start-ups, and small to medium businesses market their services online without the expense of a standard SEO package. Corporate SEO plans can also be discussed.
Grab a FREE web site analysis report, request one today. ‘Excellent report, with a nice personal touch. Very useful info to help get traffic to and rank my site. I would use this seller again for sure. Thanks.’
- Ian, http://deafawarenesstraining.org/
A Popular Low Cost SEO service….
1,000+ Website Visitors
QuickHits is the easy way to boost your traffic with thousands of website visitors – guaranteed!
ONLY: £7.99 /mth
Check my in-house services:
*** Get a catchy business cartoon for your web site. A full 2 min business cartoon showcasing your message and grabbing your audience PLUS a marketing plan to get it noticed.
Visit My Facebook Page For SEO News Updates
View articles on SEO and Business Marketing from the blog.
ClickForSEO – Create a fun and engaging Catchy Cartoon. We also provide SEO Reports, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Copywriting, Local SEO, Targeted PPC Traffic
Address: Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds LS10 1AB
Contact No.: (+44) 709 287 6419
Email: steve [at] clickforseo [dot] com
What is SEO? Search Engine Optimisation Tips - SEO Wales
I spend a lot of time giving tips on SEO and sharing further tips on how to drive traffic from forums and blogs. I am creating a repository of search engine optimisation tips and link building strategies on the clickforseo blog gathered from the last few years of research and practice, analysing stats on Google analytics, and refined to exclusively target post-panda content marketing methods.
Keyword density is a big focus. Targeted keywords should be used carefully, and each page on your site should target differing keywords. My focus lately is on local SEO phrases for various clients. Terms like SEO wales, and search engine optimisation cardiff are constant targets. My site currently ranks for several local phrases, two consistent local SEO targets are:
Keywords: low cost seo llanelli and low cost seo burry port at position 2
If you want to benefit from being found locally when people type your business into Google e.g. web designer swansea, then start a Local SEO plan so you get found by your local customers.
I could recommend books but to give you a crash course in SEO, and within just a few minutes, a quick SEO tutorial so you can become familiar with the tricks of the trade. Many view SEO as being far too complex. Too much focus on keyword density and not the high quality content needed for Google ranking can waste a lot of hours.
If you want all this work taken care of for your business, try a complete SEO optimisation service to find your best keywords, optimise your website code, and build links.
Here is a quick snippet and link that shows what is seo in the online world, a quick start guide on search engine optimisation techniques that enable you to know how to SEO your site:
1. Your page target keywords should be in the TITLE and META TAGS of every page. META tags are not so crucial for SEO but do reference the content on search results.
2. Each page is unique and should be targeting different keywords in your niche.
3. Install SEO Quake and run a quick diagnostic (just a click and you have a report) to check errors.
4. Ensure you have fresh unique content on your pages such as tips, useful primers, and link to a blog.
5. Check any images have ALT text tags as this improves on-page SEO.
6. Only one <H1> tag per page, do not add more, it is ok to have up to 4 <H2> tags.
7. Create a sitemap for your site so that Google can crawl all your pages, and add it to your Google webmaster account where you can read analytics on keywords.
8. Create a robots.txt file on your webmaster account, add to your server so you can disallow crawling of pages with no content. Use Google analytics to check what pages are receiving traffic.
9. Bold some of your page keywords, and link some to other pages. Site links allow Google to crawl your site easily and will better your chances of higher ranking.
10. It’s also important that users can navigate and read your site pages easily so use sub-headings, and link to other site pages.
Treat each page as a seperate web site. Each page should have varied:
Keyword density (targeted keywords)
META tags (not so crucial but should be different on each pages)
Compelling Content (High quality content written for your visitors)
Long tail keywords (questions like What is the best SEO tip?)
Ethical SEO practises will bring constant traffic to your site. Search engine optimisation is not complex…. You can explain the essentials to anyone who asks ‘what is seo’ just by explaining the above points. How you approach SEO decides how complex your campaigns become.
It’s attached to the addage we all should work by: Work Smart, Not Hard
Measuring how your visitors react to your page changes offers crucial data within content marketing. Are they navigating ok? Are they sticking around or heading off to another site? Here’s a snippet from my article on hubpages:
Optimise your website’s conversion rates and usability!
This tool is an innovation in the world of SEO as it provides a unique analytics tool that allows you to receive real-time views of your visitor browsing sessions. For this reason alone, I prepared this clicktale review for you to take a look at this amazing tool. This means that you no longer guess on factors like:
- Is my form confusing?
- Is there enough content to keep the visitor interested?
- Why is my site traffic so low this month?
You can monitor your visitors by observing their browsing habits. Even better, you can record specific sessions and learn which parts of your page are captivating your target audience.
There is a FREE edition to use so you can gain access to the full power of this tool and experience its potential for your business.
Now, you can analyze your visitors and learn why some pages may be weaker than others. More importantly, you will learn how to retain your visitors and not lose them to your competitors.
Watch visitors’ actual browsing sessions, and know the unique behaviour patterns of visitors browsing your site.
Also, Google analytics has a tool called in-page analytics which shows a lot of the above data.
There are quick ways to optimise your site and hard tedious ways to go about optimising keyword density for Google rankings. One search engine optimisation book after the other can cause your productive time to vanish which is why I have added these tips. Here is an extension of the on-page SEO checks that show how to SEO your site or articles hosted on blogs within your content marketing:
The focus is no longer stuffing your META tags with your targeted keywords. On each page, BOLD at least one of the keywords, and create ANCHORS on others. For example:
1. BOLD any keywords that reference the top search terms or product terms.
2. Link the page to other pages. This is powerful on-page SEO that will allow Google to crawl through your pages. Hyperlink any words that are relevant to other pages e.g. if you sell shoes, a page on your site listing womens shoes can be linked from the homepage via a H2 tag hyperlinked with the words ‘womens shoes’. Do this on all site pages.
DON’T OVERDO BOLDING AND INTERNAL LINKS
Be sensible on the density.
The ALT tags on any images need keywords, each page where there is an image, place a relevant keyword.
This is a quick overview on approaching each page and will help a great deal and you can find further tips on search engine optimisation on my main site and blog.
These are the basics you will find in any SEO tutorial for on-page optimisation. You should always measure the results of link building on Google analytics to know where your best traffic funnels exist.
What is Off-Page SEO?
Let me knuckle this down for you, we are talking about link building and the Google landscape has changed. Recent updates like Panda and Penguin, and the more recent Exact Match Domain update have literally killed most link building techniques.
It’s now all about content marketing and how well you connect with your audience.
For years, webmasters would resort to:
- spamming blogs with comments
- blasting spun versions of the same article to 100s of sites
- creating spammy link pyramids to feed traffic from one link to the other
- stuffing page content with keywords to reach a high keyword density
- stuffing META tags with keywords
One note. STOP the above actions NOW!
Google will penalise your site if you still practice the above techniques. The way forward:
- optimised site content for the visitor not the search engines
- quality and unique content
- content marketing through trusted sites
- social media brand influence
- targeted mailing lists
- Observe traffic patterns, best off-page links, bounce rates, visitor activity on Google analytics
I can list a few more, though I need to stress that the emphasis is Content.
Take a look at a range of packages to help you within the packages for most areas: SEO Wales, SEO Burry Port, SEO Llanelli, SEO Cardiff, SEO Leeds, SEO London, SEO Sydney, SEO New York.
An Overview Of My SEO Services
ClickForSEO at times becomes a team of SEO Consultants as I often partner with UK marketing firms. Most of my work has involved
Posted on November 15, 2011
Overview Of SEO Services
- ~ List Of SEO Tasks Covered by My SEO Packages
"The below list is a summary of the SEO tasks covered by the range of packages on the site. Our unique premium service: Catchy Cartoons. Your business message visually shown in a short video to potential customers. SEO Audit. Optimise pages for Google and Get Found. Targeted Link building and Content Marketing for Post Penguin Ranking. Articles for Guest Posts and Press Releases. Gain traffic and ranking Google positions. Sharing and Interaction on social media networks for brand influence. Bookmarking on high traffic sites for targeted traffic I also cover local SEO specifically e.g. Currently some examples from South Wales cover optimising for SEO Burry Port, SEO Llanelli, SEO Swansea, SEO Cardiff.
- Some example client projects »