The SEO service with a unique focus on social media marketing and engagement solutions.
Call and ask how to reach your audience
Digital Marketing for SMEs / Start-Ups / Enterprise Firms
Other services include: 1000+ Visitors from £7.99, No Contract... »
See my local SEO results for 'low cost seo services' below.
Marketing For Today's Social World
ClickForSEO brings businesses a Facebook Marketing Solution
Recently, results from Facebook marketing have been staggering: reach, conversions, effects on ranking.
Example client pages. Likes mean little against how your Facebook campaign touches your market. Take a look at the reach and clicks on some posts over the past 6 months.
Page for jResponse’s HTML 5 and jQuery Development Tool
The below results for a post taking just minutes to prepare, and post… No PPC
As you can view, almost 2,000 targeted web developers were reached with a post for a client jReply LLC needing to push their web development tool out to communities. The web site link received 68 clicks in just 2 days.
ClickForSEO, the online marketing service offering a fun twist for getting your brand noticed. We help start-ups, and small to medium businesses market their services online without the expense of a standard SEO package. Corporate SEO plans can also be discussed.
Grab a FREE web site analysis report, request one today. ‘Excellent report, with a nice personal touch. Very useful info to help get traffic to and rank my site. I would use this seller again for sure. Thanks.’
- Ian, http://deafawarenesstraining.org/
A Popular Low Cost SEO service….
1,000+ Website Visitors
QuickHits is the easy way to boost your traffic with thousands of website visitors – guaranteed!
ONLY: £7.99 /mth
Visit My Facebook Page For SEO News Updates
View articles on SEO and Business Marketing from the blog.
Plus, my low cost partner SEO packages:
*** Local SEO plan to get listed as the service to contact in your locality when people search on Google for you e.g. plumbers, designers, restaurant, builders, etc.
Get found locally for just £12.99 /mth,
ClickForSEO – Create a fun and engaging Catchy Cartoon. We also provide SEO Reports, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Copywriting, Local SEO, Targeted PPC Traffic
Address: Unit 4080, PO BOX 92, Cardiff, CF11 1NB
Contact No.: (+44) 709 287 6419
Email: steve [at] clickforseo [dot] com
*** FREE SEO Audit including a FREE phone/Skype/email consultation that shows how to optimise your site for Google.
*** SEO Audit PLUS a Monthly SEO Link Building Plan, Uncover buying keywords, Google listing in 48 hours, £49.99 /mth,
What is SEO? Search Engine Optimisation Tips - SEO UK
I spend a lot of time giving tips on SEO and sharing further tips on how to drive traffic from social media, forums and blogs.
Your focus should be on unique and useful content for your blog, sharing on social media, measuring the reach of campaigns, analysing the patterns of visitors and engaging in discussions with prospects. SEO is not about buying 500 links, or using some tool to set up dozens of article pages. Here is a snapshot of today’s working SEO strategy from the fantastic SEO news site ‘Search Engine Land’, click to view the full PDF.
Keyword density is a big focus. Targeted keywords should be used carefully, and each page on your site should target differing keywords. My focus is on the future: Social and local SEO phrases for various clients.
If you want to benefit from being found locally when people type your business into Google e.g. web designer Leeds, IT solutions Yorkshire, then start a Local SEO plan so you get found by your local customers.
I could recommend books but to give you a crash course in SEO, and within just a few minutes, a quick SEO tutorial so you can become familiar with the tricks of the trade. Many view SEO as being far too complex. Too much focus on keyword density and not the high quality content needed for Google ranking can waste a lot of hours.
If you want all this work taken care of for your business, try a complete SEO optimisation service to find your best keywords, optimise your website code, and build links.
Here is a quick snippet and link that shows what is seo in the online world, a quick start guide on search engine optimisation techniques that enable you to know how to SEO your site:
1. Your page target keywords should be in the TITLE and META TAGS of every page. META tags are not so crucial for SEO but do reference the content on search results.
2. Each page is unique and should be targeting different keywords in your niche.
3. Install SEO Quake and run a quick diagnostic (just a click and you have a report) to check errors.
4. Ensure you have fresh unique content on your pages such as tips, useful primers, and link to a blog.
5. Check any images have ALT text tags as this improves on-page SEO.
6. Only one <H1> tag per page, do not add more, it is ok to have up to 4 <H2> tags.
7. Create a sitemap for your site so that Google can crawl all your pages, and add it to your Google webmaster account where you can read analytics on keywords.
8. Create a robots.txt file on your webmaster account, add to your server so you can disallow crawling of pages with no content. Use Google analytics to check what pages are receiving traffic.
9. Bold some of your page keywords, and link some to other pages. Site links allow Google to crawl your site easily and will better your chances of higher ranking.
10. It’s also important that users can navigate and read your site pages easily so use sub-headings, and link to other site pages.
Treat each page as a seperate web site. Each page should have varied:
Keyword density (targeted keywords)
META tags (not so crucial but should be different on each pages)
Compelling Content (High quality content written for your visitors)
Long tail keywords (questions like What is the best SEO tip?)
Ethical SEO practices will bring constant traffic to your site. Search engine optimisation is not complex. You can explain the essentials to anyone who asks ‘what is seo’ just by explaining the above points. How you approach SEO decides how complex your campaigns become.
It’s attached to the addage we all should work by: Work Smart, Not Hard
There are quick ways to optimise your site and hard tedious ways to go about optimising keyword density for Google rankings. One search engine optimisation book after the other can cause your productive time to vanish which is why I have added these tips. Here is an extension of the on-page SEO checks that show how to SEO your site or articles hosted on blogs within your content marketing:
The focus is no longer stuffing your META tags with your targeted keywords. On each page, BOLD at least one of the keywords, and create ANCHORS on others. For example:
1. BOLD any keywords that reference the top search terms or product terms.
2. Link the page to other pages. This is powerful on-page SEO that will allow Google to crawl through your pages. Hyperlink any words that are relevant to other pages e.g. if you sell shoes, a page on your site listing womens shoes can be linked from the homepage via a H2 tag hyperlinked with the words ‘womens shoes’. Do this on all site pages.
DON’T OVERDO BOLDING AND INTERNAL LINKS
Be sensible on the density.
The ALT tags on any images need keywords, each page where there is an image, place a relevant keyword.
This is a quick overview on approaching each page and will help a great deal and you can find further tips on search engine optimisation on my main site and blog.
These are the basics you will find in any SEO tutorial for on-page optimisation. You should always measure the results of link building on Google analytics to know where your best traffic funnels exist.
What is Off-Page SEO?
Let me knuckle this down for you, we are talking about link building and the Google landscape has changed. Recent updates like Panda and Penguin, and the more recent Exact Match Domain update have literally killed most link building techniques.
It’s now all about content marketing and how well you connect with your audience.
For years, webmasters would resort to:
- spamming blogs with comments
- blasting spun versions of the same article to 100s of sites
- creating spammy link pyramids to feed traffic from one link to the other
- stuffing page content with keywords to reach a high keyword density
- stuffing META tags with keywords
One note. STOP the above actions NOW!
Google will penalise your site if you still practice the above techniques. The way forward:
- optimised site content for the visitor not the search engines
- quality and unique content
- content marketing through trusted sites
- social media brand influence
- targeted mailing lists
- Observe traffic patterns, best off-page links, bounce rates, visitor activity on Google analytics
I can list a few more, though I need to stress that the emphasis is Content.
Take a look at a range of packages to help you within the packages for most areas: SEO Wales, SEO Burry Port, SEO Llanelli, SEO Cardiff, SEO Leeds, SEO London, SEO Sydney, SEO New York.
An Overview Of My SEO Services
ClickForSEO at times becomes a team of SEO Consultants as I often partner with UK marketing firms. Most of my work has involved
Posted on November 15, 2011
Overview Of SEO Services
- ~ List Of Marketing Tasks Covered
"The below list is a summary of the digital marketing tasks covered. Keyword Analysis to choose the best keywords for your site niche. Competition Analysis to make sure your site has an edge on your higher ranking competitors and to analyse their link building strategies. SEO Audit. Optimise pages for Google and Get Found. Articles for your blog, or we will help you set up a blog. This enables you to target search terms and create steady traffic to your site and increase the exposure of your brand. Each article you post will be used in your social media campaign to send readers to the article. Sharing and Interaction on social media networks for brand influence. Effective daily/weekly discussions on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and on forums will create funnels of targeted traffic to your site. THIS IMPROVES RANKINGS.
- Some example client projects »